By the end of this year, we will have made our own small contribution to the digital transformation agenda having delivered our Digital Leadership Masterclasses in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Iceland, Italy, Malta (Digital Leadership for Tourism), Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Registration for our forthcoming Edinburgh programme, in association with the University of Edinburgh Business School, is now open.
Using the very practical tools and templates contained in our ‘Digital Business Transformation Toolkit’, the two-day bootcamp will disseminate best practice strategic and practical advice in becoming a Future Digital Leader. The programme will equip participants with the knowledge and practical skills required for developing, implementing and proactively managing a successful Digital Transformation Strategy for their own organisation, or organisation of their own choice.
On completion of the programme, and utilising the diagnostic tools and templates contained in the ‘Digital Business Transformation Toolkit’, participants will have acquired the knowledge and practical skills to:
- Undertake a digital disruption landscape analysis for their organisation; the opportunities and threats presented.
- Set up a digital and social media listening system.
- Develop an agreed Digital Strategy for their organisation.
- Agree the core business objectives, goals and targets to be achieved.
- Identify the key digital initiatives to be implemented and an ‘Action Plan’ for getting there.
- Agree the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), metrics and analytics to be used in measuring digital performance, business impact and ROI.
- Ensure that all key success factors have been considered, including the organisational, people and cultural barriers to digital change.
- Establish your personal brand as a Future Digital Leader.
Full details and registration can be found here.
Alternatively, if you would appreciate an informal chat about the programme prior to registering, please drop me a quick note here and i will get back to you within a few days.
To ensure a high level of two-way engagement, we normally restrict numbers attending our Digital Leadership Masterclasses to around 15. It is very likely, therefore, that places on the programme will go very quickly so early expressions of interest in attending are recommended.